\\\documents$\\My Documents\school-bus-icon.png


Change of Address

If you have recently moved, please complete the online Change of Address Form ( so we can update our records.  

Also, if you filled out the online form, don’t forget to submit the proof of residency.  All forms can be emailed to or faxed to 508-279-2128.  If you have any questions, please contact Ellen George in the Central Registration and Transportation office at 508-279-2140 x140


Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2021 Intrado Corporation. All rights reserved.